Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 2, 2009

Dr visit

So I have been going to the Dr every week on Tuesday for awhile now. This last visit I was really hoping for some progress. Last week I was 50% effaced and had not dilated. This week (37 weeks and 5 days) I was 90% effaced and 2 cm dilated! Yay for progress! She said Nicholas had a good sense of direction and was head down. Hopefully big man is getting ready for his debut into this world! Once again we appreciate all the love and support from family and friends!

3 comments:

Erica King said...

I have been wondering about you and that sweet boy! I am glad things are progressing!

The Ligons said...

It sounds like he should be here anytime! Good luck. Keep us posted.

TChaney said...

Mom...you need to update your blog. Love, Nicholas