Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The wonders of it all....

Okay so now I have become a terrible blogger. But its just when you work 13 hour days...you want to spend your off time PLAYING with your little man..not WRITING about him! But as I always say, I'm gonna try to be better at blogging!

Nicholas has been growing and growing and he amazes me everyday! He has rolled over back to front and front to back...although not consistently. He loves to laugh and talks nonstop! It is so fun seeing his personality develop. He doesn't meet a stranger and he loves the ladies! Oh and how can I forget...HE SLEEPS FROM 7:30 till 6:30/7:00! It is fabulous!!! Although I can vaguely remember sleeping till noon, waking up at 7:00 on Saturday mornings isn't all too bad when his precious face is smiling up at me! He is so happy in the morning! Its almost as if he is saying "Hey you came back for me!" after putting him down at night!




He has been great at daycare and gets so excited the minute you carry him in the daycare door. He has so many friends it is silly! Carter, Walker, Wyatt (although they have yet to really "meet") and so many more! His "girlfriend" Briley came over for Valentines Day and they were so cute together!


I have taken him to the lake twice this year (I can't wait for consistently warm weather!). He absolutely loves it! I am so ready for the summer when we can all go out in the boat. I really think Nicholas will like it!



No comments: