Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

4D Pictures

Ok, so I am a little behind posting. About two Fridays ago I went for an ultrasound to see if we could get a picture of baby Nicholas's face. I decided to drink a Dr Pepper before we went so he would be moving around. Well, apparently Dr Pepper puts him to sleep! He was so still and had his hands in front of his little face. He would not budge! The tech tried to get some pictures...we got a great one of his ear! Haha! She told me I could leave and come back in an hour. I went home and ate and tried to move around to get him moving. When I went back thankfully he was awake and moving. Unfortunately, to get really great pictures there has to be enough fluid between baby and placenta. Well our little man had his face practically right up to the placenta! We still were able to get several pictures of his cute face. I think he has his daddy's nose. :) It was so amazing to actually see our little boy again. We are truly excited and are patiently awaiting his arrival! Thanks for all the love and prayers!
Lacey and Ryan





No comments: