Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Great News!

I had another appt this past Tuesday. After my last visit I have been really trying to take it easy and eat right. Well today I had NO protein in my urine and I actually LOST a pound! Yay! The Dr said I must be following her orders. She said my bp was still up a little and so she wanted me to continue to take it easy on my days off. But no bedrest! I have to start going back to the dr every week now. I'm sure that will make time go by faster! I can't believe we are 35 weeks...time has really flown by! The nursery is coming along...my dad went with me this past weekend and we bought a glider. So everything is done except for hanging some things on the wall! I love just sitting in Nicholas's room and looking around. Its hard to believe that in no longer than five weeks we will have a baby boy! We truly feel blessed and pray these last few weeks go smoothly!
Lacey and Ryan

1 comment:

The Ligons said...

Thats great Lacey! Enjoy your last few weeks. You will be a great mom. Can' t wait to see pictures of your sweet baby boy!